- Address: Room 240, 100 Centennial Mall N 68508, Lincoln, Nebraska
- GPS: 40.8141103,-96.69871990000001
- Phone: 1-866-593-2880, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Lincoln, Nebraska like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Lincoln, Nebraska address is: Room 240, 100 Centennial Mall N 68508, Lincoln, Nebraska.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located At 16th And ‘o’, Parking Is Limited. Photo Id Required, No Cell Phones Allowed Most Business Can Be Conducted Online Or By Phone Onsite Parking, Including Spaces For Handicapped Individuals, Is Not Available At This Location. Handicapped Parking Is Available Across The Street In The Federal Parking Garage Between ‘n’ Street And ‘o’ Street. Passengers Can Be Dropped Off At The Main Entrance Of The Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 287,401 people in Lincoln and 317,272 in Lancaster County.
- Service: Lancaster County. Cities: Lincoln, Hickman, Waverly.
- Veterans: 16,652 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 41,118 people, average benefits – $1,468 per month or $17,620 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 4,993, average monthly benefit – $582.82.