- Address: Federal Bldg, Ste 101, 401 West North St 45801, Lima, Ohio
- GPS: 40.742413,-84.10974340000001
- Phone: 1-800-223-0288, 1-800-772-1213, 1-419-227-8262
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Lima, Ohio like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Lima, Ohio address is: Federal Bldg, Ste 101, 401 West North St 45801, Lima, Ohio.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
On Sr 81 3 Blocks West Of The Allen County Courthouse. North Street Is Also State Routes 81 And 309 Westbound Through Lima. Ssa Is In The Federal Building Which Is A 2-story Brown Brick Building That Also Houses Recruiting Stations For The Army, Navy, Air Force & Mar Ines. Ssa And Military Recruiting Signage Is Posted On The Exterior Of The Bldg. Ssa’s Physical Address Is 401 W North Street, Lima Ohio.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 38,771 people in Lima and 102,663 in Allen County.
- Service: Allen County. Cities: Delphos, Lima. Townships: Amanda, American, Auglaize, Bath, Jackson, Marion, Monroe, Perry, Richland, Shawnee, Spencer, Sugar Creek.
- Veterans: 6,499 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 13,890 people, average benefits – $1,438 per month or $17,266 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,977, average monthly benefit – $568.02.
Popular questions at Lima, 45801
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.