- Address: Suite 110, 2241 Buena Vista Rd. 40505, Lexington, Kentucky
- GPS: 38.0437168,-84.42703180000001
- Phone: 1-866-530-7754, 1-800-772-1213, 1-859-294-5753
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Lexington, Kentucky like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Lexington, Kentucky address is: Suite 110, 2241 Buena Vista Rd. 40505, Lexington, Kentucky.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located Off Winchester Road Near The I64/i75 Interchange. From I75, Take Exit 110, Us 60 West And Turn At Country Inn And Suites Motel. Take Next Right Onto Buena Vista Rd. Office Is On The Left. Field Office Is On Ground Floor. From Us 60 (winchester Rd) East, Turn Left A T Country Inn And Suites Motel, Then Right Onto Buena Vista Rd.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 312,263 people in Lexington and 323,780 in Fayette County.
- Service: Fayette County. City: Lexington.
- Veterans: 15,949 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 43,451 people, average benefits – $1,393 per month or $16,719 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 6,655, average monthly benefit – $568.44.