- Address: Suite 101, 12001 Old Vine Blvd 19958, Lewes, Delaware
- GPS: 38.7421918,-75.19201959999998
- Phone: 1-866-864-1803, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Lewes, Delaware like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Lewes, Delaware address is: Suite 101, 12001 Old Vine Blvd 19958, Lewes, Delaware.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
THE OFFICE IS LOCATED AT THE INTERSECTION OF OLD VINE BLVD AND LEWES GEO RGETOWN HIGHWAY (ROUTE 9), APPROXIMATELY 5 1/2 MILES WEST OF THE DOWNTOW N LEWES AREA AND ONE MILE WEST OF COASTAL HIGHWAY (ROUTE 1).
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 3,233 people in Lewes and 229,286 in Sussex County.
- Service: Sussex County. Cities: Lewes, Milford, Rehoboth Beach, Seaford. Towns: Bethany Beach, Bethel, Blades, Bridgeville, Dagsboro, Delmar, Dewey Beach, Ellendale, Fenwick Island, Frankford, Georgetown, Greenwood, Henlopen Acres, Laurel, Millsboro, Millville, Milton, Ocean View, Selbyville, Slaughter Beach, South Bethany.
- Veterans: 20,082 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 37,030 people, average benefits – $1,584 per month or $19,009 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,301, average monthly benefit – $571.34.
Popular questions at Lewes, 19958
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.