- Address: 15375 W 95th St 66219, Lenexa, Kansas
- GPS: 38.9550296,-94.76415409999998
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Lenexa, Kansas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Lenexa, Kansas address is: 15375 W 95th St 66219, Lenexa, Kansas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is One Block West Of Lackman Rd. On 95th St. In The Kansas Commerce Center. Turn South On Twilight Ln (one Block West Of Lackman Rd) And Follow The Signs.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 55,294 people in Lenexa and 597,555 in Johnson County.
- Service: Johnson County. Cities: Lenexa.
- Veterans: 2,571 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 7,432 people, average benefits – $1,512 per month or $18,145 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 355, average monthly benefit – $564.72.