- Address: 2100 Sartor St 71446, Leesville, Louisiana
- GPS: 31.1250009,-93.27514580000002
- Phone: 1-888-577-6906, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Leesville, Louisiana like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Leesville, Louisiana address is: 2100 Sartor St 71446, Leesville, Louisiana.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located On Boone Hiway (hiway 1212) And Sartor Street. Down The Street From Lowe’s And The Movie Theatre.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 6,612 people in Leesville and 52,334 in Vernon Parish.
- Service: Vernon Parish. City: Leesville. Towns: Hornbeck, New Llano, Rosepine. Villages: Anacoco, Simpson.
- Veterans: 9,899 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,076 people, average benefits – $1,362 per month or $16,350 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,201, average monthly benefit – $587.84.