- Address: 924 Russell Drive 17042, Lebanon, Pennsylvania
- GPS: 40.31574579999999,-76.4202879
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Lebanon, Pennsylvania like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Lebanon, Pennsylvania address is: 924 Russell Drive 17042, Lebanon, Pennsylvania.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Route 72 South, Turn Left Onto Isabel Drive At The Quentin Circle Mall/continue To 1st Left (russell Dr) To 1st Bldg On Right.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 25,902 people in Lebanon and 141,314 in Lebanon County.
- Service: Lebanon County. City: Lebanon. Boroughs: Cleona, Cornwall, Jonestown, Mount Gretna, Myerstown, Palmyra, Richland.
- Veterans: 10,111 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 21,692 people, average benefits – $1,515 per month or $18,185 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,586, average monthly benefit – $607.50.