- Address: 3210 Hwy 15 N 39440, Laurel, Mississippi
- GPS: 31.73002469999999,-89.14778819999998
- Phone: 1-866-964-4927, 1-800-772-1213, 1-601-649-0905
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Laurel, Mississippi like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Laurel, Mississippi address is: 3210 Hwy 15 N 39440, Laurel, Mississippi.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take 16th Ave/hwy 15 N Exit Off I-59s And Go Approximately 3 Miles; build Ing Is On The Left Next To Magnolia State Bank.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 18,540 people in Laurel and 68,461 in Jones County.
- Service: Jones County. Cities: Laurel, Ellisville. Towns: Sandersville, Soso.
- Veterans: 3,650 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 9,550 people, average benefits – $1,369 per month or $16,431 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,469, average monthly benefit – $538.68.
Popular questions at Laurel, 39440
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.