- Address: Suite 150, 1250 S Buffalo Dr 89117, Las Vegas, Nevada
- GPS: 36.1564109,-115.26143969999998
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Las Vegas, Nevada like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Las Vegas, Nevada address is: Suite 150, 1250 S Buffalo Dr 89117, Las Vegas, Nevada.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
All Social Security Card Business Must Be Handled By The Las Vegas Social Security Card Center, Co-located (ste 100) With The District Office. Hours 9:00 – 3:30. Residents Of Clark,nye, Lincoln And Esmeralda Counties Are Required To Come Into The Card Centers In Person Or Visit The Contact Stations Serving Their Area(s). The District Office(suite 150) And Card Center(suite 100) Are Located At 1250 S.buffalo Dr. And W.charleston.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 644,644 people in Las Vegas and 2,231,647 in Clark County.
- Service: Clark County. City: Las Vegas.
- Veterans: 40,619 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 84,255 people, average benefits – $1,429 per month or $17,153 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 12,766, average monthly benefit – $596.32.
Popular questions at Las Vegas, 89117
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.