- Address: 2520 Ridge Runner Rd 87701, Las Vegas, New Mexico
- GPS: 35.6213262,-105.22967419999998
- Phone: 1-866-635-0856, 1-800-772-1213, 1-505-425-0066
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Las Vegas, New Mexico like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Las Vegas, New Mexico address is: 2520 Ridge Runner Rd 87701, Las Vegas, New Mexico.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located 1 Block West Of Intersection Of 7th St. And Legion Drive At Nw Corner Of Wal-mart (behind Wal-mart).
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 13,753 people in Las Vegas and 27,591 in San Miguel County.
- Service: San Miguel County. Cities: Las Vegas. Villages: El Cerrito, Pecos.
- Veterans: 1,857 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 3,912 people, average benefits – $1,378 per month or $16,538 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,784, average monthly benefit – $542.60.