- Address: 5210 Perry Robinson 48911, Lansing, Michigan
- GPS: 42.6814011,-84.55227589999998
- Phone: 1-877-512-5944, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Lansing, Michigan like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Lansing, Michigan address is: 5210 Perry Robinson 48911, Lansing, Michigan.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Perry Robinson Circle Is Located Off Jolly Road, 2 Blocks West Of Cedar Street, Just Beyond The Msu Credit Union. The Office Is Locatedsouth Of The Military Entrance Processing Center.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 118,427 people in Lansing and 79,332 in Clinton County.
- Service: Clinton County. Cities: Lansing, DeWitt, East Lansing, Grand Ledge, St. Johns.
- Veterans: 4,353 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 17,705 people, average benefits – $1,551 per month or $18,614 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 689, average monthly benefit – $615.38.