- Address: Location is CLOSED Rm 201 Manor Bus Ctr, 337 Brightseat Road 20785, Landover, Maryland
- GPS: 38.893923,-76.84984370000001
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Landover, Maryland like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Please Do Not Give Out The Administrative Number To The Public. From The Beltway (495), Exit 15b West, Central Ave, To Brightseat Rd, First Office On The Right.go To Rear Of Bldg.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 23,078 people in Landover and 909,308 in Prince George’s County.
- Service: Prince George’s County. Cities: Landover.
- Veterans: 1,380 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 2,750 people, average benefits – $1,548 per month or $18,586 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 360, average monthly benefit – $603.94.