- Address: 252 Venture Place 43130, Lancaster, Ohio
- GPS: 39.7359641,-82.62610130000002
- Phone: 1-877-841-5712, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Lancaster, Ohio like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Lancaster, Ohio address is: 252 Venture Place 43130, Lancaster, Ohio.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located On The Corner Of Venture Place And Schorrway Drive Nw. White Castle Restaurant Is Across The Street On Schorrway And Fifth Third Bank Is Across The Street On Venture Place. Other Nearby Businesses Include Lowe’s Home Improvement Center, Bob Evan’s Restaurant And The River Valley Mall.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 40,414 people in Lancaster and 155,782 in Fairfield County.
- Service: Fairfield County. Cities: Lancaster, Columbus, Pickerington, Reynoldsburg, Canal Winchester. Townships: Amanda, Berne, Bloom, Clearcreek, Greenfield, Hocking, Liberty, Madison, Pleasant, Richland, Rush Creek, Violet, Walnut.
- Veterans: 10,681 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 21,077 people, average benefits – $1,438 per month or $17,266 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,515, average monthly benefit – $579.72.
Popular questions at Lancaster, 43130
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.