- Address: 4957 Paramount Blvd 90712, Lakewood, California
- GPS: 33.8487835,-118.16040420000002
- Phone: 1-866-964-6484, 1-800-772-1213, 1-562-529-3303
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Lakewood, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Lakewood, California address is: 4957 Paramount Blvd 90712, Lakewood, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located At The North-west Corner Of Del Amo And Paramount In The Cvs Shopping Center. Free Parking.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 80,140 people in Lakewood and 10,105,518 in Los Angeles County.
- Service: Los Angeles County. Cities: Lakewood. Villages: Allenville.
- Veterans: 1,934 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 8,735 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,138, average monthly benefit – $655.15.