- Address: 550 Commerce Dr 33813, Lakeland, Florida
- GPS: 27.9589411,-81.96413559999996
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Lakeland, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Lakeland, Florida address is: 550 Commerce Dr 33813, Lakeland, Florida.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located On Commerce Drive Off Of South Florida Ave, Behind The Southside Post Office In The Lakeland Highlands Area.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 110,516 people in Lakeland and 708,009 in Polk County.
- Service: Polk County. City: Lakeland.
- Veterans: 7,379 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 17,583 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,482, average monthly benefit – $616.23.