- Address: 101 Commerce St, Suite 2001 32746, Lake Mary, Florida
- GPS: 28.7396796,-81.35940920000002
- Phone: 1-866-964-7379, 1-800-772-1213, 1-407-804-5562
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Lake Mary, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Lake Mary, Florida address is: 101 Commerce St, Suite 2001 32746, Lake Mary, Florida.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
I-4 East. Take Exit 98 (lake Mary Blvd Exit). 1 Block East Of I-4, Turn South Onto Lake Emma Rd. Drive 2 Miles And Turn West Onto Commerce St. The Office Is Located At The Corner Of Lake Emma And Commerce St, Directly Across The Street From The Sun Lake Apts. Eff 03/17/08, Residents Of Seminole, Orange And Osceola Counties Applying For Social Security Card Are Required To Visit The Orlando Card Ctr At 5520 Gatlin Ave, Orlando Fl (sr 436 To Gatlin). Public Hrs 8:30-3:00.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 17,283 people in Lake Mary and 467,832 in Seminole County.
- Service: Seminole County. City: Lake Mary.
- Veterans: 1,006 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 2,750 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 274, average monthly benefit – $581.87.