- Address: Location is CLOSED 809 Grant Ave 12449, Lake Katrine, New York
- GPS: 41.9810026,-73.99483450000002
- Phone: 1-866-587-4415, 1-800-772-1213, 1-845-334-9210
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Lake Katrine, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From The Thruway Exit 19 Take Washington Ave To The First Light. Turn Left On Sawkill Rd. Exit Onto Rte 209(east). From 209 Exit To 9w No Turn Left Onto Grant Ave At The Traffic Light. Grant Ave Curves To Left. Go Left Into Parking Lot For The Hudson Valley Business Park. Use North Entrance. Office Is On 2nd Floor.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM