- Address: Suite A, 1300 Lafayette Pkwy 30241, Lagrange, Georgia
- GPS: 33.0402571,-84.99707030000002
- Phone: 1-866-836-6744, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Lagrange, Georgia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Lagrange, Georgia address is: Suite A, 1300 Lafayette Pkwy 30241, Lagrange, Georgia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take Exit 18 From I-85 And Office Is Approximately One And A Half Miles West In Lafayette Centre Shopping Center.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 30,291 people in Lagrange and 70,034 in Troup County.
- Service: Troup County. City: Lagrange.
- Veterans: 3,813 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 8,194 people, average benefits – $1,436 per month or $17,240 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,382, average monthly benefit – $602.43.