- Address: Highland Bus.ctr Ste 1, 159 Butler Rd 16201, Kittanning, Pennsylvania
- GPS: 40.80463049999999,-79.52600619999998
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Kittanning, Pennsylvania like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Kittanning, Pennsylvania address is: Highland Bus.ctr Ste 1, 159 Butler Rd 16201, Kittanning, Pennsylvania.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located In West Kittanning In The Highlands Center Bldg (the Office Building Behind Rite Aid Drug Store). Office Is Located In The Same Bldg As The Pa Driver’s License Center. Onsite Parking Available In Front And To The Right Of The Bldg. Handicap Parking Available Next To The Post Office Mailbox, To The Right Of The Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 4,044 people in Kittanning and 65,263 in Armstrong County.
- Service: Armstrong County. Cities: Kittanning, Parker. Boroughs: Apollo, Applewold, Atwood, Dayton, Elderton, Ford City, Ford Cliff, Freeport, Leechburg, Manorville, North Apollo, Rural Valley, South Bethlehem, West Kittanning, Worthington.
- Veterans: 4,993 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 10,018 people, average benefits – $1,515 per month or $18,185 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,001, average monthly benefit – $564.72.
Popular questions at Kittanning, 16201
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.