- Address: 2559 N Queen Street 28501, Kinston, North Carolina
- GPS: 35.2944463,-77.57819560000002
- Phone: 1-866-593-5671, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Kinston, North Carolina like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Kinston, North Carolina address is: 2559 N Queen Street 28501, Kinston, North Carolina.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From The East Enter Bus Hwy 70. Travel Vernon Ave For About 4 Miles In To Downtown Kinston. Turn Left Onto Queen St. Office Is Located About 3 Miles North On Queen St. Next To Kinston High School And Across The Stre Et From East Coast Wings And Grill At The Intersection Of Queen And Herritage.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 21,677 people in Kinston and 55,976 in Lenoir County.
- Service: Lenoir County. City: Kinston. Towns: Grifton, La Grange, Pink Hill.
- Veterans: 4,054 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 7,960 people, average benefits – $1,462 per month or $17,549 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,879, average monthly benefit – $553.32.