- Address: Suite 110, 301 Simonton St 33040, Key West, Florida
- GPS: 24.5587839,-81.80283600000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Key West, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Key West, Florida address is: Suite 110, 301 Simonton St 33040, Key West, Florida.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Located In Federal Courthouse On Simonton Between Eaton And Caroline Streets In Key West. On-site Parking Is Not Available. Visitors Can Be Dropped Off At The Entrance Of The Building Or Park On Caroline Or Simonton Streets. Visitors Displaying A Handicapped Decal May Park At Any On-street Parking Space Without Paying Meter Rates. Security Check In Progress For Everyone Entering Federal Building. Id Required For Admittance And No Cell Phones Allowed In Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 24,649 people in Key West and 75,027 in Monroe County.
- Service: Monroe County. City: Key West.
- Veterans: 6,424 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 11,937 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,288, average monthly benefit – $534.94.
Popular questions at Key West? 33040
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.