- Address: 1616 Joe Yenni Blvd 70065, Kenner, Louisiana
- GPS: 30.0370023,-90.24385389999998
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Kenner, Louisiana like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Kenner, Louisiana address is: 1616 Joe Yenni Blvd 70065, Kenner, Louisiana.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Exit North From I-10 To Williams Blvd. Joe Yenni Is The Last Street Before Getting To The Treasure Chest, Take A Left. We Are The Second Building On The Right Side Of Joe Yenni. Note This Is In Kenner And Not In The “joe Yenni Building.”
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 66,702 people in Kenner and 439,036 in Jefferson County.
- Service: Jefferson County. Cities: Gretna, Harahan, Kenner, Westwego. Towns: Grand Isle, Jean Lafitte, Cheniere Caminada.
- Veterans: 20,915 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 50,972 people, average benefits – $1,362 per month or $16,350 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 12,916, average monthly benefit – $565.66.