- Address: 9 Elm Street 03431, Keene, New Hampshire
- GPS: 42.9359518,-72.27875599999999
- Phone: 1-877-405-3651, 1-800-772-1213, 1-603-357-2034
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Keene, New Hampshire like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Keene, New Hampshire address is: 9 Elm Street 03431, Keene, New Hampshire.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Bear Right At The Top Of Main St (central Square) Onto Washington St. Mechanic Street Is The Second Left. Onsite Parking, Including Spaces For Handicapped Individuals, Is Available At This Location (metered Parking Only).
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 23,409 people in Keene and 77,177 in Cheshire County.
- Service: Cheshire County. City: Keene.
- Veterans: 5,766 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 12,155 people, average benefits – $1,566 per month or $18,794 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,207, average monthly benefit – $529.41.
Popular questions at Keene, 03431
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.