- Address: 850 Nebraska Ave 66101, Kansas City, Kansas
- GPS: 39.1178592,-94.63179120000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Kansas City, Kansas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Kansas City, Kansas address is: 850 Nebraska Ave 66101, Kansas City, Kansas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
We Are Located At The Corner Of Nebraska Ave And 9th. One Short Block North Of State.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 152,958 people in Kansas City and 165,324 in Wyandotte County.
- Service: Wyandotte County. Cities: Kansas City.
- Veterans: 8,346 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 22,220 people, average benefits – $1,512 per month or $18,145 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 5,130, average monthly benefit – $579.53.
Popular questions at Kansas City, 66101
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.