- Address: 630 E. Oak St. 60901, Kankakee, Illinois
- GPS: 41.120564,-87.85777610000002
- Phone: 1-855-807-8801, 1-800-772-1213, 1-815-937-3255
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Kankakee, Illinois like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Kankakee, Illinois address is: 630 E. Oak St. 60901, Kankakee, Illinois.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
One Block North Of Court Street On N. Chicago Ave. The Office Is On The Corner Of N. Chicago Ave. And Oak Street.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 27,537 people in Kankakee and 113,449 in Kankakee County.
- Service: Kankakee County. Cities: Kankakee, Momence. Villages: Aroma Park, Bonfield, Bourbonnais, Bradley, Buckingham, Chebanse, Essex, Grant Park, Herscher, Hopkins Park, Irwin
Limestone, Manteno, St. Anne, Reddick, Sammons Point, Sun River Terrace, Union Hill.
- Veterans: 6,917 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 14,158 people, average benefits – $1,491 per month or $17,895 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,692, average monthly benefit – $549.03.
Popular questions at Kankakee, 60901
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.