- Address: 317 South Drake Road 49009, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- GPS: 42.2895171,-85.64755930000001
- Phone: 1-866-331-9088, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Kalamazoo, Michigan like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Kalamazoo, Michigan address is: 317 South Drake Road 49009, Kalamazoo, Michigan.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take Exit 38a From Us 131. Go East About 1/2 Mile To The Intersection Of Main And Drake. Turn Right On Drake Rd. The Ofice Is Located At 317 S. Drake On The Left Side Of The Road Just Past Pet Vet Family Pet Center. Parking And Entrance Are In The Front Of The Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 76,545 people in Kalamazoo and 264,870 in Wayne County.
- Service: Wayne County. Cities: Kalamazoo, Galesburg, Parchment, Portage.
- Veterans: 12,587 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 39,598 people, average benefits – $1,551 per month or $18,614 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 6,395, average monthly benefit – $600.78.
Popular questions at Kalamazoo, 49009
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.