- Address: 552 Houbolt Rd 60431, Joliet, Illinois
- GPS: 41.511505,-88.16839519999996
- Phone: 1-866-783-7302, 1-800-772-1213, 1-815-729-2895
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Joliet, Illinois like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Joliet, Illinois address is: 552 Houbolt Rd 60431, Joliet, Illinois.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Eff Monday 062711. Office Is Located Near The Galowich Ymca. Office Is On Houbolt Between Forest View And Mcdonough Streets. From The South, We Are 1 Mile North Of I-80 Interchange At Houbolt. From The North, The Office Is 1/2 Mi. South Of Jefferson (us Rt.52). From The West And I-55, Exit Us 52 And Go East To Houbolt, Make A Right. Pace Bus Route 501
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 148,099 people in Joliet and 692,310 in Will County.
- Service: Will County. City: Joliet.
- Veterans: 6,285 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 18,483 people, average benefits – $1,491 per month or $17,895 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,514, average monthly benefit – $581.10.
Popular questions at Joliet, 60431
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.