- Address: Suite 203, 818 Sunset Drive 37604, Johnson City, Tennessee
- GPS: 36.3348835,-82.38751930000001
- Phone: 1-866-964-5059, 1-800-772-1213, 1-423-282-4761
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Johnson City, Tennessee like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Johnson City, Tennessee address is: Suite 203, 818 Sunset Drive 37604, Johnson City, Tennessee.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take I-26 To Exit 20(n Roan St). At 2nd Red Light Turn Right On Sunset Dr. Travel One Mile And Office Is Located In Sunset Commons Building On The Right, Just Before Mahoneys.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 66,778 people in Johnson City and 128,607 in Washington County.
- Service: Washington County. City: Johnson City. Town: Jonesborough.
- Veterans: 9,937 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 18,146 people, average benefits – $1,450 per month or $17,401 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,350, average monthly benefit – $543.88.
Popular questions at Johnson City, 37604
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.