- Address: Location is CLOSED Suite 302, 115 West Ave 19046, Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- GPS: 40.0952469,-75.13675169999999
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From 611-old York Rd-going North Take Left-going South Take Right Onto W Est Ave – Pass 1 Light & 2 Stop Signs-after Runnymede Take Rght Into Lot Located Near Intersection Of West & Runnymede Aves. Bus Rtes 55-easton & Old York Rds-77 Glenside Ave-trains: R1, r2, r3, r5 To Jenkintown Train S Tation.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM