- Address: 321 Hazeltine Ave 14701, Jamestown, New York
- GPS: 42.0821293,-79.25454159999998
- Phone: 1-877-319-3079, 1-800-772-1213, 1-716-487-9055
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Jamestown, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Jamestown, New York address is: 321 Hazeltine Ave 14701, Jamestown, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located In The Southwest Corner Of The City In A Plaza At The Intersection Of Hazeltine Ave And Baker St.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 31,146 people in Jamestown and 134,905 in Chautauqua County.
- Service: Chautauqua County. City: Jamestown.
- Veterans: 2,128 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 4,061 people, average benefits – $1,514 per month or $18,174 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,015, average monthly benefit – $596.41.