- Address: 2nd Fl, 127 W State Street 14850, Ithaca, New York
- GPS: 42.4392781,-76.50008960000002
- Phone: 1-866-706-8289, 1-800-772-1213, 1-607-256-7112
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Ithaca, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Ithaca, New York address is: 2nd Fl, 127 W State Street 14850, Ithaca, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located On The Second Floor Of The Green State Building 4 Store Fronts Down From The State Theater. There Is Limited Metered Parking On West State Street And Geneva Street. There Is No Onsite Handicapped Parking. Directly In Front Of The Fo Entr Ance Is A Metered Handicapped Spot Available To Handicap Vehicles.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 30,999 people in Ithaca and 101,564 in Tompkins County.
- Service: Tompkins County. City: Ithaca. Towns: Caroline, Danby, Dryden, Enfield, Groton, Lansing, Newfield, Ulysses.
- Veterans: 3,721 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 13,244 people, average benefits – $1,514 per month or $18,174 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,456, average monthly benefit – $563.87.
Popular questions at Ithaca, 14850
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.