- Address: 3rd Floor, 190 Middlesex Trnpike 08830, Iselin, New Jersey
- GPS: 40.5706099,-74.325064
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Iselin, New Jersey like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Iselin, New Jersey address is: 3rd Floor, 190 Middlesex Trnpike 08830, Iselin, New Jersey.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Either Direction On The Garden State Pkwy Take Exit 131a. At 4th L Ight Turn Right 0n Middlessex Tpk. At 3rd Light Turn Left Into Metrostar Plaza Parking Lot. Can Also Take Route 1 To Gill Lane. In Either Direc Tion At Woodbridge Mall Area, Take Jug Handle To Gill Lane And Take To T He End Which Is Middlesex Tpke. Office Is Directly Ahead And On 3rd Flr. Onsite Parking,including Spaces For Handicapped Individuals Is Available At This Location.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 18,695 people in Iselin and 829,685 in Middlesex County.
- Service: Middlesex County. City: Iselin.
- Veterans: 498 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 2,479 people, average benefits – $1,616 per month or $19,401 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 306, average monthly benefit – $535.53.
Popular questions at Iselin, 08830
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.