- Address: Ste 2, 213 S Marquette St 49938, Ironwood, Michigan
- GPS: 46.4554846,-90.1652216
- Phone: 1-855-532-0888, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Ironwood, Michigan like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Ironwood, Michigan address is: Ste 2, 213 S Marquette St 49938, Ironwood, Michigan.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From East And West Us 2 Becomes Cloverland Dr At The Ironwood City Limit Located At The Junction Of Us 2 & Luxmore St Across From Commons Plaza (burger King/kmart).
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 5,387 people in Ironwood and 15,096 in Gogebic County.
- Service: Gogebic County. Cities: Ironwood, Bessemer, Wakefield.
- Veterans: 1,413 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 2,257 people, average benefits – $1,551 per month or $18,614 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 464, average monthly benefit – $566.81.
Popular questions at Ironwood, 49938
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.