- Address: 3520 S Noland Rd Ste C 64055, Independence, Missouri
- GPS: 39.05612259999999,-94.4158779
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Independence, Missouri like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Independence, Missouri address is: 3520 S Noland Rd Ste C 64055, Independence, Missouri.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From I-70 Take Noland Rd Exit, Go North Past 3 Stoplights. The Office Is On The Left, Just Before The 35th St Stoplight. The Building Is A For Mer Gold’s Gym.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 116,925 people in Independence and 700,307 in Jackson County.
- Service: Jackson County. Cities: Independence, Blue Springs, Buckner, Grain Valley, Grandview, Greenwood, Lake Lotawana, Lake Tapawingo, Lee’s Summit, Levasy, Lone Jack, Oak Grove, Sugar Creek. Town: Raytown. Villages: River Bend, Sibley, Unity Village.
- Veterans: 43,500 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 99,860 people, average benefits – $1,438 per month or $17,267 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 17,115, average monthly benefit – $588.60.