- Address: 2196 Channing Way 83404, Idaho Falls, Idaho
- GPS: 43.477346,-111.991871
- Phone: 1-866-253-0489, 1-208-522-7516
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Idaho Falls, Idaho like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Idaho Falls, Idaho address is: 2196 Channing Way 83404, Idaho Falls, Idaho.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
THE OFFICE IS LOCATED THREE BLOCKS SOUTH OF 17TH ON CHANNING WAY. THE ENTRANCE IS ON THE SOUTHSIDE OF THE CHANNING SQUARE MALL.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 61,535 people in Idaho Falls and 116,854 in Bonneville County.
- Service: Bonneville County. Cities: Idaho Falls, Ammon, Iona, Irwin, Ririe, Swan Valley, Ucon.
- Veterans: 6,582 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 16,500 people, average benefits – $1,429 per month or $17,157 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,328, average monthly benefit – $546.82.
Popular questions at Idaho Falls, 83404
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.