- Address: 16200 Dillard Dr 77040, Houston, Texas
- GPS: 29.8800396,-95.5645993
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Houston, Texas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Houston, Texas address is: 16200 Dillard Dr 77040, Houston, Texas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located Near Intersection Of Senate Ave And Hwy 290. From East Exit Sena Te, Stay On Service Road, Dillard Is First St On Right After Senate Stop Light. From West Exit Fm 529/senate, U-turn At Senate, Right On Dillard. From North Take Beltway 8 South, Exit West Rd, Stay On Service Rd, Turn Right On 290 Service Rd, Go Past Senate Stoplight, Right On Dillard. Fro M South Take Beltway 8 North Exit W Little York/senate, Stay On Service Rd. Turn Left At Hwy 290 Service Rd, Right On Dillard.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Popular questions at Houston, 77040
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.