- Address: 112 Corporate Terrace 71913, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- GPS: 34.4535924,-93.0715093
- Phone: 1-855-531-1685, 1-800-772-1213, 1-501-525-2311
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Hot Springs, Arkansas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Hot Springs, Arkansas address is: 112 Corporate Terrace 71913, Hot Springs, Arkansas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Highway 7 Or Central Avenue, Turn Onto Corporate Terrace, Which Is Approximately A Half Mile North Of The Mall Or A Quarter Mile South Of Files Road.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 37,169 people in Hot Springs and 96,024 in Garland County.
- Service: Garland County. City: Hot Springs. Towns: Fountain Lake, Lonsdale, Mountain Pine.
- Veterans: 9,276 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 14,020 people, average benefits – $1,386 per month or $16,642 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,846, average monthly benefit – $558.24.
Popular questions at Hot Springs, 71913
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.