- Address: 3345 Chambers Rd, Suite 19 14845, Horseheads, New York
- GPS: 42.1631864,-76.87921240000003
- Phone: 1-866-964-1715, 1-607-795-5910
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Horseheads, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Horseheads, New York address is: 3345 Chambers Rd, Suite 19 14845, Horseheads, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
OFFICE IS LOCATED AT THE SHOPS AT CHAMBERS ON 3345 CHAMBERS RD HORSEHEADS NY.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 19,485 people in Horseheads and 88,830 in Chemung County.
- Service: Chemung County. Cities: Elmira, Horseheads. Towns: Ashland, Baldwin, Big Flats, Catlin, Chemung, Erin, Southport, Van Etten, Veteran.
- Veterans: 6,536 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 11,583 people, average benefits – $1,514 per month or $18,174 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,104, average monthly benefit – $586.98.
Popular questions at Horseheads, 14845
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.