- Address: 820 Simpson Ave 98550, Hoquiam, Washington
- GPS: 46.97619599999999,-123.88333260000002
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Hoquiam, Washington like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Hoquiam, Washington address is: 820 Simpson Ave 98550, Hoquiam, Washington.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located In Hoquiam Between 8th & 9th Street Across From Los Arcos. From The East Take Hwy 101 (which Is Wishkah St, Then Alder St, Then Sumner St, Then Riverside) And Follow The Signs For Hoquiam City Ctr, Then Left On Simpson. From The North Hwy 101 Is Simpson Once You Get Into Downtown Hoquiam. From The West On Hwy 109 Turn Right On Simpson. We Are In A Big 1 Story Grey Bldg. Entrance Is At The Back Of The Bldg.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 8,726 people in Hoquiam and 73,901 in Grays Harbor County.
- Service: Grays Harbor County. Cities: Aberdeen, Cosmopolis, Elma, Hoquiam, McCleary, Montesano, Oakville, Ocean Shores, Westport.
- Veterans: 6,234 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 9,511 people, average benefits – $1,535 per month or $18,431 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,106, average monthly benefit – $613.97.
Popular questions at Hoquiam, 98550
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.