- Address: Rm 1-114 Fed Bldg, 300 Ala Moana Blvd 96850, Honolulu, Hawaii
- GPS: 21.3032797,-157.86250659999996
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Honolulu, Hawaii like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Honolulu, Hawaii address is: Rm 1-114 Fed Bldg, 300 Ala Moana Blvd 96850, Honolulu, Hawaii.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Corner Of Punchbowl And Ala Moana In The Prince Kuhio Federal Bldg Visitors To The Building Are Required To Show A Government Issued Photo Id; If They Do Not Have One, They Will Be Barred By Security From The Building. Onsite Parking, Including Spaces For Persons With Disabilities , Not Available At This Location. Metered Parking Is Available Along Pun Chbowl. Passengers Can Also Be Dropped Off Along The Federal Building O N Punchbowl Street.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 347,397 people in Honolulu and 980,080 in Honolulu County.
- Service: Honolulu County. City: Honolulu.
- Veterans: 29,261 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 51,762 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 5,392, average monthly benefit – $592.99.