- Address: 2nd Floor, 200 High Street 01040, Holyoke, Massachusetts
- GPS: 42.2072119,-72.60721660000002
- Phone: 1-877-480-4989, 1-800-772-1213, 1-413-534-0901
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Holyoke, Massachusetts like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Holyoke, Massachusetts address is: 2nd Floor, 200 High Street 01040, Holyoke, Massachusetts.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Corner Of Dwight & High Street – Second Floor Next To City Hall- Park In Rear Or At Metered Parking On High Street Enter The Front Of The Building On High Street.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 40,358 people in Holyoke and 470,406 in Hampden County.
- Service: Hampden County. City: Holyoke.
- Veterans: 2,110 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,111 people, average benefits – $1,508 per month or $18,103 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,619, average monthly benefit – $588.61.
Popular questions at Holyoke, 01040
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.