- Address: 6th Fl, 79 Hudson St 07030, Hoboken, New Jersey
- GPS: 40.7362116,-74.0297827
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Hoboken, New Jersey like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Hoboken, New Jersey address is: 6th Fl, 79 Hudson St 07030, Hoboken, New Jersey.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located On Hudson Street And Hudson Place; One Block West Of Nj Transit Train Station, Path Station & Bus Terminal; Onsite Pa Rking, Including Spaces For Handicapped Individuals Is Not Available At This Location. Passengers Can Be Dropped Off At The Main Entrance Of The Building. There Is Metered Street Parking And Parking Garages/lots Wit Hin Walking Distance Of The Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 53,455 people in Hoboken and 676,061 in Hudson County.
- Service: Hudson County. City: Hoboken.
- Veterans: 966 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 7,088 people, average benefits – $1,616 per month or $19,401 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,630, average monthly benefit – $544.48.
Popular questions at Hoboken, 07030
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.