- Address: 501 E Bender Blvd 88240, Hobbs, New Mexico
- GPS: 32.7250817,-103.13164240000003
- Phone: 1-866-254-2611, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Hobbs, New Mexico like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Hobbs, New Mexico address is: 501 E Bender Blvd 88240, Hobbs, New Mexico.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Hobbs Social Security Office Is Located At 501 E Bender Blvd. We Are About 1 Block West Of The Intersection Of Bender And Dal Paso And About 1/8 Mile East Of The Intersection Of Michigan And Bender. The Office Is Located On The South Side Of The Street. We Are In The Mountain Time Zone Which Is An Hour Earlier Than The Central Time Zone For The Public We Serve In Texas.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 38,277 people in Hobbs and 69,611 in Lea County.
- Service: Lea County. Cities: Hobbs, Eunice, Jal, Lovington. Town: Tatum.
- Veterans: 3,125 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 9,871 people, average benefits – $1,378 per month or $16,538 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,520, average monthly benefit – $507.24.
Popular questions at Hobbs, 88240
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.