- Address: 230 North Mannheim Rd 60162, Hillside, Illinois
- GPS: 41.8748608,-87.8837408
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Hillside, Illinois like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Hillside, Illinois address is: 230 North Mannheim Rd 60162, Hillside, Illinois.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Approx 5 Blocks North Of The I-290 Eisenhower Expwy; West Side Of Street Immediately South Of “rs” Rts Packaging Immediately North Of Public Storage.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 8,157 people in Hillside and 5,194,675 in Cook County.
- Service: Cook County. City: Hillside.
- Veterans: 242 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 1,018 people, average benefits – $1,491 per month or $17,895 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 232, average monthly benefit – $590.65.
Popular questions at Hillside, 60162
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.