- Address: 1122 E 25th Street 55746, Hibbing, Minnesota
- GPS: 47.4205508,-92.92843140000002
- Phone: 1-866-964-4320, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Hibbing, Minnesota like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Hibbing, Minnesota address is: 1122 E 25th Street 55746, Hibbing, Minnesota.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Upon Entering Hibbing On Hwy 169 North Exit On 25th St To Your Left. The Office Is 1 1/2 Blocks On The Left.upon Entering Hibbing On Hwy 169 South Exit On 25th St To Your Right.the Office Is Located 1 1/2 Blocks On The Left.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 16,361 people in Hibbing and 199,754 in Saint Louis County.
- Service: Saint Louis County. Cities: Hibbing.
- Veterans: 1,210 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 2,195 people, average benefits – $1,521 per month or $18,257 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 408, average monthly benefit – $571.31.