- Address: 6500 W 21 Court 33016, Hialeah, Florida
- GPS: 25.8821789,-80.32696829999998
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Hialeah, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Hialeah, Florida address is: 6500 W 21 Court 33016, Hialeah, Florida.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located West Of Sr 826 (palmetto Expressway-exit Nw 122 St) Go West On Nw 122 St. At Light Go South On 21 Ct (palmetto Hospital Is North Of Nw 122 St. Parking At Rear Of Building-handicapped Parking Available.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 238,942 people in Hialeah and 2,761,581 in Miami-Dade County.
- Service: Miami-Dade County. City: Hialeah.
- Veterans: 4,644 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 38,016 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 14,018, average monthly benefit – $548.44.
Popular questions at Hialeah, 33016
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.