- Address: 10416 S Eastern Avenue 89052, Henderson, Nevada
- GPS: 36.0019407,-115.10652290000002
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Henderson, Nevada like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Henderson, Nevada address is: 10416 S Eastern Avenue 89052, Henderson, Nevada.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Note: All Ssn Card Business For Clark Cty Must Be Handled At The Las Vegas Card Center (located Next To Las Vegas Office)1250 S Buffalo & W Charleston (ste 100) Las Vegas,nv. Hours: 9:00am – 3:30pm,mon.- Fri. Directions To Henderson Ssa Office:i-215 E Beltway-take Eastern Ave South To Coronado Center Dr, Turn Left At Light, Then First Right Into Shopping Plaza, And Follow To Circular Drive With Flag Pole. Located In South Pointe Plaza.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 310,390 people in Henderson and 2,231,647 in Clark County.
- Service: Clark County. City: Henderson.
- Veterans: 19,558 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 40,568 people, average benefits – $1,429 per month or $17,153 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 6,147, average monthly benefit – $596.32.
Popular questions at Henderson, 89052
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.