- Address: Suite 1600, 10 W 15th St 59626, Helena, Montana
- GPS: 46.5972431,-112.03438249999999
- Phone: 1-866-563-9496, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Helena, Montana like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Helena, Montana address is: Suite 1600, 10 W 15th St 59626, Helena, Montana.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located In Federal Office Building In Great Northern Area. Id Required. Onsite Parking, Including Handicapped Spaces Not Available. Handicapped And Regular Paid Parking Available Across The Street. Passengers Can Be Dropped Off At The Main Entrance.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 32,315 people in Helena and 68,700 in Lewis and Clark County.
- Service: Lewis and Clark County. City: Helena. Town: East Helena.
- Veterans: 6,606 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 11,109 people, average benefits – $1,584 per month or $19,009 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,075, average monthly benefit – $522.79.
Popular questions at Helena, 59626
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.