- Address: 367 Main St 01830, Haverhill, Massachusetts
- GPS: 42.7835594,-71.07758660000002
- Phone: 1-866-964-4324, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Haverhill, Massachusetts like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Haverhill, Massachusetts address is: 367 Main St 01830, Haverhill, Massachusetts.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Exit 51a Off Route 495 Onto Main St.(rt 125) – The Office Is Approximate Ly 2 Miles On The Left (the Corner Of Main And Fountain St).
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 64,041 people in Haverhill and 790,638 in Essex County.
- Service: Essex County. City: Haverhill.
- Veterans: 2,504 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 8,111 people, average benefits – $1,508 per month or $18,103 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,785, average monthly benefit – $556.21.