- Address: 2nd Floor, 960 Main St 06103, Hartford, Connecticut
- GPS: 41.7683709,-72.67213279999999
- Phone: 1-877-619-2851, 1-800-772-1213, 1-860-525-4697
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Hartford, Connecticut like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Hartford, Connecticut address is: 2nd Floor, 960 Main St 06103, Hartford, Connecticut.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Fo Located On Main Street In The Old G Fox Building Up On The 2nd Floor – Talcott Plaza Parking Garage Attached To Building But Very Expensive. Several Open Air Lots Nearby. Parking Meters Designated For Disabled On Main And Market Street.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 122,587 people in Hartford and 894,014 in Hartford County.
- Service: Hartford County. City: Hartford.
- Veterans: 5,559 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 17,211 people, average benefits – $1,611 per month or $19,342 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,960, average monthly benefit – $576.66.
Popular questions at Hartford, 06103
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.